Monday, December 23, 2019

Music Mondays - Let It Snow

      Last week I missed out on my Music Monday post because of my non-digital life, but I am back this week and I think I will have one next week and that will be it for this little adventure. This week I chose Let it Snow for the song because it seems fitting. This weekend the weather outside was frightful, but it was rain and not snow.

Music Monday - Let It Snow

      It's just out of frame, but he did bring some corn for popping, and the fire was oh so delightful. Of course when you are all curled up and cozy but the fire no one wants to say goodbye even as the fire slowly burns itself down to embers. And I better stop there before this is no longer rated G. I hope you are enjoying being cozy, even if that means being wrapped in a blanket with a good book and cup of tea!

Credits
I wore
Top: REIGN.- SILVER SEQUIN CREWNECKS
Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Lera> Brown
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAARTJE - caramel (November '18 Powder Pack)
Eyes: !Musa! Uzume Eyes #11
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

He wore
Shirt: {COLD-ASH} Mens MESH ASHTON Crew Sweater NAVY
Hair: Dura-U98-HAIR- (@ TMD)
Head: .LeLutka.Head.Guy 3.4
Applier: STRAY DOG - GUS LELUTKA - TONE 04
Eyes: AG. Striking Eyes Gacha - Lelutka - 01
Body: [Signature] Gianni Body - Body - v4.8
Pose: ::WetCat:: "Heat III" [Bento]

Decor
Table: [DDD] Timeless Coffee Table
Popcorn: Second Spaces - Treat Yourself - Snacks - popcorn & chocolate
Couch: Apple Fall Fulwood Sofa
Tree: Apple Fall Heritage Christmas Tree - Spruce Green
Ornaments: +Half-Deer+ Ornament Box - Bright
Rug: BALACLAVA!! Moody Rug [Diamonds]

No comments: