Monday, October 29, 2018

The White Witch

      While White Witches are supposed to be the altruistic type, the first one that came to mind certainly was not. You see when I think of White White I think of that tricky and self serving witch from Narnia. She is most definitely not of the healing or helping variety of white witch.

White Witch

       Of course Jadis wouldn't be without her wolf guardians so neither am I. Not too sure how I would feel about having wolves guard me daily, I don't think they eat regular dog food. Now I hate to cut this short, but my non digital life is killing me at the moment and I must return to it. See you tomorrow with "The Good Witch".

Credits

Dress: *{Junbug}* Gisele [Sky] - Maitreya
Wrap: Tentacio & .{PSYCHO:Byts}. Childrens of Diana fur white
Crown: :[P]:- Elementalis Crown:// Flame (comes with the Elementalis Horns)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\ [Faux dreads] Angy II - Nat I
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v3.2
Head Applier: DeeTaleZ *Appliers* CATWA Head "Octavia" Nordic
Eyes and Lashes: .euphoric ~Anastacia Beauty Set~ (June Powder Pack)
Lipstick: Izzie's - Aiko Lip Tint Pale (Catwa Applier)
Eyeshadow:  .ARISE. Cara Makeup Set
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Nails: e.marie // Frisky Pixie Set
Poses: ValorPoses-Scarlett Pose Pack



No comments: