Sunday, October 28, 2018

Modern Witch

      There are quite a few shows that I could have used to inspire my modern witch, but since I am a fan of American Horror Story I went with the witches of the Coven and the current season for inspiration. Almost all the ladies have a standard "uniform" of a full black outfit. This was easy to achieve since I am not lacking in a black wardrobe.

Modern Witch

      No witch worth her power would leave the house without her cell phone and a latte. Maybe that is just a me thing, since I can never leave the house without some caffeine and my phone.

Modern Witch - Close up

      I think one of the things these Coven witches try to avoid in direct sunlight, at least that is what the hats and parasols seem to say to me. I don't blame them, if these witches are anything like me they burn in the sun. Hmmm, maybe I am a witch, it sure beats what my kids call me " The Irish Vampire".


Credits

Dress: (fd) Dreamy Fall Dress - Black LARA
Shoes: #EMPIRE - Ageratum - Maitreya *Materials*
Rings (left hand): **RE** Witchy Rings -
Rings (right hand): **RE** Dark Queen Rings - Hair:
Earrings: ^^Swallow^^ Luxury Earring
Glasses: [Fetch] Bean Glasses
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/Malin Mesh Hair 
Head: LAQ Bento - Cherry 3.05
Face Applier: LAQ ~ Cherry Skin [All Tones]
Eyes: AG. Summer Eyes (Powder Pack June 2018)
Eyeshadow: Izzie's - Catwa - Oceania Eyeshadow
Lipstick: [PF] LAQ LIPSTICK - Sparkle & Shine
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: *!R.O!* Routine BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Latte & Phone

No comments: