Tuesday, October 30, 2018

The Good Witch

      It appears I enjoy using Pop Culture references for my witches and the Good Witch is no exception. If you haven't guessed yet I am talking about Glinda the Good Witch from the Wizard of Oz movie. You know the old school one with Judy Garland as Dorthy? As with all my witches I changed some things here and there.

Good Witch


      As you can see I put aside my dislike for pink to bring you a pretty pink Good Witch. I also skipped on the bubble traveling, one wrong move of my wand and that sucker would pop, well like a bubble, and I don't feel like hurtling to the ground!

Good Witch Closer


      I am happy it gave me a chance to wear my frog tiara. It may seem weird to some, but in my non-digital life I collect frogs, no living ones though, they would not survive the cats. That is all for today, as you can probably guess I saved the Wicked Witch for you for tomorrow, after all it will be Halloween.

Credits

Dress: Belle Epoque { Emma } Pink
Crown: Violetility - Frog Prince Tiara
Wand: * Vanilla Bae *  Fairy Wand
Earrings: Cae :: Flores :: Earrings
Necklace: Cae :: Flores :: Necklace
Bracelet: Cae :: Floret :: Bracelet 1 - Flowers
Hair: TRUTH / Sorcha
Head: LAQ Bento - Cherry 3.05
Head Applier: LAQ ~ Cherry Skin [All Tones]
Lipstick: [PF] LAQ LIPSTICK - Sparkle & Shine
Eyeshadow Applier: UniCult - Just a Hint FATPACK (RNBW)
Eyes: Avi-Glam / Powder Pack June 2018 (Catwa)
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: *EP* Catherine Poses

Décor
Arch: -Garden- by anc "secret garden" ROSE {soft/Dpink}TUNNEL5p
Lily of the Valley: -Garden- by anc lily of the valley {natural}
Grass: Garden by anc slight wildgrass {flsah green}
Dotty Grass: Garden by anc dotty wild grass {colorful}
Twig Balls: {anc} cocktailbird / nestchair : pink /
Unicorn: +Half-Deer+ Unicorn Story - Fly High
Fawn: +Half-Deer+ Fawn - Prance (Snow)

No comments: