Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Wicked Witch

      Happy Halloween all you ghosts and ghouls and other things that go bump in the night. Today I am finishing off my witchy series with The Wicked Witch. As with the Good Witch I used The Wizard of Oz as one of my references for the Wicked Witch.

Wicked Witch


      As you can see I went with the classic green Wicked Witch skin, though I did skip the chin hairs and warts on the nose. It appears even as a Wicked Witch I still have vanity issues. Also with a name like Phire, you knew my witchy self had to toss around some fireballs, it's just too fitting.

Wicked Witch - closer

      I am not going to bore you with a lot of talk today, I will be back to normal, well normal for me posts next week. Till then have a Happy Halloween and a great rest of the week!

Credits

Dress: [NC] - Mirror Mirror Dress -  Maitreya - Black
Necklace: [Fetch] Rebekah Collar - Gold (at Salem)*
Hair: [e] Elphie
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v3.2
Face/Body Applier: Lumae :: Eirtae - Yrlissa // Bare
Eyeshadow/Lipstick Applier: alaskametro<3 "Black Magic" makeup - Catwa (at Salem)*
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Magic Balls: -RC- Magic Fire & Ice Balls

Décor
Shelf: Sway's [Enchanted Branch] Shelf
Top Shelf: Pixel Mode - Witches Starter Kit - Eye of Newt, Pixel Mode - Witches Starter Kit - Spider Venom, Pixel Mode - Witches Starter Kit - Nightmare Potion  (At The Arcade)*
Second Shelf: 220ML - How to kill the Princess - Poison Bottle 1 (At The Arcade)*
Third Shelf:  220ML - How to kill the Princess - Elixir Bottle, Pixel Mode - Witches Starter Kit - Mortar Pestle (At The Arcade)*
Bottom Shelf: Sway's [Magic Potion] Strength Serum, Sway's [Magic Potion] Love Elixir RARE, Sway's [Magic Potion] Revenge Brew
Table: 220ML - How to kill the Princess - Table (At The Arcade)*
Candles: Wednesday[+] ~ Raven ~ Candles - COMMON (At The Arcade)*
Chalice: 220ML - How to kill the Princess - Evil Chalice (At The Arcade)*
Background: Paparazzi - BACKDROP - Abandoned Staircase - black

*Last day for these events 

No comments: