Saturday, November 10, 2018

Coming Soon


      If you look carefully you can see that wee pumpkin says coming soon. No it's not some sort of baby announcement, the bridge to the baby factory had been burnt to the ground. No it's just my cheeky way of saying the holiday pounds will be showing up soon. I can control myself around candy and cookies, but show me some turkey and gravy and all the yummy foods on hand for Thanksgiving and Christmas and all bets are off. Last year I made this weird stuffing/mashed potato pancake thing with cranberry sauce on top with the leftovers and it was amazing! Also this restaurant near us makes a stuffing waffle with turkey and gravy and I think mashed potatoes on top. It may sound gross but it was amazing. My mouth is watering just thinking about the foods. For now I will content myself with a peppermint mocha and some holiday movies. Hey don't judge me!

Credits

I wore
Sweater: Tres Blah - Strappy Sweater (Maitreya) - Yellow
Jeans: paper.arrow cuffed.jeans dark [m.lara]
Hair: TRUTH / Panny
Head: LAQ Bento - Scarlet 3.05
Head Applier: Essences Lucia #Medium01 (LaQ Applier) (Nov. LAQ Powder Pack)
Eyes:  AG. Summer Eyes (Powder Pack June 2018)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: -Extra- Autumn Announcements

He Wore
Sweater: not so bad . TESEO sweater . fitted . GIANNI . black
Pants: {COLD-ASH} Mens MESH DEAN Chinos (BLACK-SingleColor)
Hair: Wasabi // Cole (shaved) Mesh Hair
Hairbase: Stealthic - Male Hairbase
Head: CATWA HEAD Daniel
Skin Applier: STRAY DOG - SORA - CATWA - TONE 04
Eye Applier: !TLB - Parker Eyes
Body: [Signature] Gianni Body

Décor
Hay Bales: dustbunny . harvest . Haybale
                    PILOT - Hay with Blanket [Green]
Sunflowers: dustbunny . harvest . jug of sunflowers
Pumpkin Puppy: JIAN Pumpkin Pupper
Apples: PILOT - Apple Pile [Red]

No comments: