Friday, November 16, 2018

Let the craziness begin!

      The holiday season is kicking in and that means I am on my computer more often than not. I mean between looking up recipes and ordering all the things online it's amazing I can actually do other things. I am overly organized and need all my little ducks marching in line or I lose it. I have gone rage shopping over a gingerbread house, my family still feels guilty about that.


      Shhh don't tell anyone but that screen I am staring at was actually a screenshot of what I was actually googling the day I took this picture. Sadly I can't remember what I was looking for a recipe for. Also my desk is way more cluttered than my virtual desk. Oh well, now to get to the grocery store to throw down over stuffing and the like. On the plus side I can always buy more wine at the grocery store.

Credits
Top: .miss chelsea. Linn Top Maitreya Colour Pack 2
Jeans: Blueberry - Mia Jeans - Regular -
Rings: (Yummy) Stella Rings - Maitreya
Hair: TRUTH / Ciara (Group Gift)
Head: CATWA HEAD Kathy v3.2
Head Applier: Essences Skye #Medium01 (Catwa Applier)(June 2018 Powder Pack)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1


Décor 
Desk w/Chair: DIGS - Emmet Desk [MESH]
Computer: .peaches. Tap That App - Laptop
Mail Holder: Amala - Mail Holder
Board o' Stuff: Ariskea [Yes!Happiness] Mood Inspirations Board RARE
Cup: *pm* Creator Burnout - Not Yet Burnt Out Cup (Mandala)
Pencils w/flowers: -tres blah- Workspace - Colored Pencils
Journal: PILOT- Journal [girly]
Pastel Pens: +Half-Deer+ Colorful Pens - Assorted Pastel

No comments: