Saturday, February 22, 2020

Small Town Girl

      When the latest boots from lassitude & ennui were released at We <3 Roleplay I had ideas of pairing it with other items from there. However others had the same idea so being the person that I am I went back to the drawing board. As life has it's way of making things hard for me by the time I had the outfit all picked out my hands decided that was time to start acting up. Yay auto-immune nonsense. Luckily my Sin came to my rescue and took photos for me. He's better at it than me anyway so it was really a nice silver lining.



      You may see more photos taken by him on the blog here and there as my hands go through fits of being giant balls of ache, but I will always tell you when he did the work. I won't take credit for something someone else has done. 



Credits
Dress: Petite Mort- Drk Wash Olivia Denim Halter 
Boots: lassitude & ennui Tribute high heels - tan  (@ We <3 Roleplay)
Necklace: Kibitz - Other half heart necklace 2 - onyx
Hair: Exile:: Yasmin
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy 
Head Applier: Essences Lana #E5 - Powder Pack June 2019 (LAQ)
Eyes: .euphoric ~Bewitched Eyes Collection (Powder Pack/LAQ March)

Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 


Photos taken at Yorkshire

No comments: