Wednesday, February 26, 2020

A New Direction

      Sometimes sentiment leads a person to hold onto something for too long. That is the case with this blog. It was started as a place for two best friends to share their looks and styles and story telling. When it became just me writing and posting all the time I should have moved on, but I didn't. Well this year is all about change and moving on for me so it only seems fitting that it is time for me to move on to my own blog. My new blog is called Phire Within, of course it had to be a play on words because those are one of my favorite things. This is where you will find all my new posts and stories. It is in it's infancy and I am still learning so please bear with me. It's been great fun here, but life moves on. See you over at Phire Within!


No comments: