Monday, January 27, 2020

Making Room For Something New

      It's time for THE PURGE! I don't mean the movies (which I have never seen), but an inventory one. It's time to make room for all the new things in life and let some of the old go. Yes that is totally a metaphor for life. It seems 2020 is the year of deep thoughts for me. Fret not, for I am sure it won't last long. In fact I know it won't! 



      I have been on a big cleaning and sorting and organizing binge lately. Clearing away the old and the clutter helps me think clearer in both worlds. Of course cleaning up my SL inventory is way easier, I can box things up and not have to worry about where to store it, there is no hauling stuff to the trash bins, or donation centers. Just a few clicks of a button and poof all sorted. Oh well at the end of the day life moves on and we should be willing to as well. Enough of my waxing philosophical I will see you again soon, with something a little less deep.

Credits
Top: -[ vagrant ]- Maggie Top - Maitreya - Orange
Pants: -[ vagrant ]- Maggie Pants - Maitreya - Orange
Necklace: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Necklace Caroline:.
Ring: ~~ Ysoral ~~  .:Luxe Ring Caroline :.
Hair: Exile:: Heather
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy 
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - APRICOT CLEMENTINA skins
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara 
Pose: Serendipity: agnese... 

Decor
Building: +ILO+ Ninety-Nine
Fireplace: LISP - Mesh - Artemis Fireplace - Bleached
Bag of clothes: MadPea Love Sucks - Ex's Clothes to be Trashed *
Crate of books: 22769 ~ [bauwerk] Crate with Books *
Bouquet: Ariskea[Annais]Flowers Bouquet[Beige]
Lingerie: +Half-Deer+ Lingerie Clutter - Red - 
Photo pile: MadPea Love Sucks - Ripped Memories *
Camera: AF Vintage Portable Camera *
Box of pearls: DISORDERLY. / Pearlized / Glass Box *
Love letters: DISORDERLY. / Pearlized / Love Letters *
Blankets: +Half-Deer+ Neatly Folded Blankets - Leaves
Turtle: MishMish - Fancy Turtle / Stance B pink
Paints: tarte. paint tubes *
Palette: tarte. paint clutter *
Stone turtle: ACORN Polished Stone Turtle

* Denotes Gacha items

No comments: