Monday, December 10, 2018

Holiday Prep - Baking

      The holiday season is here and that is the reason I have been so quiet. I have also been working on another series of posts. I scoured the marketplace, yard sales and my inventory to find all the goodies in these photos. Today I will be showing you one of the baking areas of the North Pole. I got special permission from the big guy in the red suit. Of course there were some places I wasn't allowed to venture into, for instance his office where he keeps the naughty/nice list. Oh and his and Mrs. Claus' private home, but I understand that, I wouldn't want people traipsing about my home either to show to the world.

       Anyway this baking shop I checked was one of a few, the elves are always clamoring for cookies and cocoa. I don't blame them though, the cocoa I drank while there was the best ever. And the cookies! Oh my word they seemed to cater to everyone's taste.


      While I was there this elf was busy whipping up some icing for some sugar cookies she had just made. If my photos were scented this one would smell of sugar and vanilla and warmth. I am pretty sure I packed on 10 pounds just by looking at all the delicious cookies, not to mention the other sugary treats that they also make there. Tomorrow we will be taking a trip outside to check out the newest reindeer recruits!

Credits

Wearing
Dress: V.e. Merry Plaid Ensemble Green (@ Tannenbaum)
Apron: ERSCH - Darling Apron MAITREYA (over clothes)
Hair: Clawtooth: Merry and Bright (V2) - Brunettes (@ Tannenbaum)
Head: LAQ Bento - Cherry 3.05
Ears:  [MANDALA]STEKING_EARS_Season5
Skin: [PF] <Vanilla> - Melody - LAQ Head Applier
Eyeshadow: .euphoric ~Jaime Eyebrow&Eyeshadow Applier ~[LAQ](LAQ Powder Pack)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: ! Whippersnappers ! - Whisk it real good

Décor
Kitchen: dust bunny . small spaces kitchen
Cookies (L-R):
     Wednesday[+] ~ Petit Patissier - Recipes & Cookies
      dust bunny . homemade gingerbread hearts
      dust bunny . gingerbread house
      dust bunny . tree cookies
      {what next} Wintertime Cookies
      dust bunny . cocoa & cookies tray
Sign: {what next} Wintertime Cocoa & Cookies Garland
Mixing Bowl & Cookies: dust bunny . making cookies

No comments: