Monday, November 25, 2019

Music Mondays - My Favorite Things

      This is another song I have wanted to do for a while, but always found it so overwhelming and didn't know where to begin. Well I buckled down and got it done, to the best of my abilities at least. I did have to give up and the whole doorbell and schnitzel with noodles lines, because I just couldn't find what I was looking for.


      I had to get a little creative for some of the items mentioned in the song. For those I decided to create some wall art/photos for those.In fact my non-digital mini me decided she wanted to help so she edited one of the pictures on the wall. I won't tell you which one though.


      For the girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes I chose a bride and her flower girl. Over my shoulder you can see my silver white winter melting into spring, at least my take on it, and wild geese with the moon of their wings. I also figured a sled with bells could totally count as sleigh bells, because, well it's my post and I get to say so. Onto the credits, which will be a little different this week. 

Credits
Sweater: Tres Blah - Passport Sweater (Lara) - Cream
Jeans:  Tres Blah - High Rise Jeans (Maitreya) - Dark Indigo
Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair   < Chloe> Red
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy 3.07
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

raindrops on roses:  Soy. Raindrops curtain (Short) & Apple Fall Roses Box (Champagne)
whiskers on kittens: Fashiowl - Kittens -  (marketplace)
Bright copper kettles: Ariskea[CozyNight] Copper Kettle 
warm woolen mittens: dust bunny . hanging mittens
brown paper packages tied up with string: dust bunny . nordic winter
cream colored ponies: Bad Seed Mon Poney -  Pink & Purple
crisp apple struedel: dust bunny . apple pie
Sleigh bells: Trompe Loeil - Wall Sled With Bells
Silver-white winters that melt into spring frame: Sari-Sari - Metal Wall Frame
Wild Geese the fly with the moon on their wings frame: Fancy Decor: Jansen Painting
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes frame: {what next} Heart Picture Frame (white gold)
Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes: Izzie's - First Snow Make-Up Set 


Sorry I forgot what skin and eye appliers I used.

No comments: