Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Leaves

      When I was in elementary school I believed all sorts of things, from the usual kid stuff to some pretty out there stuff. One of the things I believe was if you caught a leaf before it hit the ground you got your wish. I am almost positive that it is just something my wild imagination made up, but there I was waiting for the bus trying to caught all the leaves I could as they drifted down from the trees. I can't even remember what I was wishing for as the leaves fell so many years ago, but I was reminded of my childhood beliefs when I was taking this picture.




      I may have out-grown wishing on falling leaves, but I will never out-grow my love for Fall. The sights, sounds and tastes will never leave my memories, even if the leaves don't change like the did up North.

Credits
Top: (fd) Criss Cross Crop - Forest
Jeans: Tres Blah - High Rise Jeans  - Dark Indigo
Boots: REIGN.- CARLY BOOTIES
Hair: Exile:: Megan
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Eyes: AG. Gem Eyes 
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

Leaf Pile & Leaves: NOMAD // AUTUMN LEAVES
Falling Leaves & Pose:  . Infiniti . - Scattered - (@ The Liaison Collaborative)
Trees & Log: Jian - Ash Tree ,  JIAN Chipmunk Collection :: Fallen Log Home

No comments: