Monday, December 2, 2019

Music Mondays - Blue Christmas

      It's officially December which means I can switch into Christmas music mode. I plan on December being the last month I do this. Maybe in the new year I will come up with something different for Mondays, but first I need some time to sort my overflowing inventory. What can I say I am a sucker for a good sale. That being said lets get on with today's post.

      For the record one of the reasons I chose this song is because of the color. I figured creating a "blue" look would be fairly easy and there wasn't too much in the lyrics that I had to try and finesse. Okay okay I was looking for a fairly easy Christmas song. And well I may just be missing someone too. They know who they are.

Music Mondays - Blue Christmas

      Unfortunately this week I do not have proper credits for you since my laptop decided it wanted to overheat and not function well. All is good though Santa came early for me and replaced my laptop with a beastly desktop. If I can figure out all I am wearing I will note it down somewhere. Have a good week!

No comments: