Monday, November 18, 2019

Music Mondays - Shut Up And Dance

      Another more modern song, which my darling child refers to as a "song from her childhood", meanwhile she is only 14. For me this is just a fun song, and I can be bossy too like the "girl" in the song.


      I have been known to dance around while doing mundane things like cleaning the kitchen, or folding laundry. There is just something about dancing that makes me smile. I will dance even though I have two left feet and no actual rhythm. There is nothing wrong with doing something that makes you happy everyday... I mean as long at it is legal and stuff!

Credits
I wore
Dress: Tee*fy Hailey Dress - Maitreya
Bracelets & ring:  (Yummy) Havana ring & bangle set
Necklace: Kibitz - The heart necklace - gold
Shoes: REIGN.- GLITTER LOLA SNEAKERS
Hair:  /Wasabi Pills/ Grace Mesh Hair
Head: LAQ Bento - Scarlet
Head Applier:  LAQ ~ Anais Skin [All Tones] Omega
Makeup:  ~Shiny Stuffs~ Night Life LAQ Appliers (Powder Pack MARCH19)
Eyes: {S0NG} :: Hiyori~ Faded Eye
Body:  Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

He wore
Jacket: RIOT / Ace Leather jacket
Jeans:  ColdAsh - ELIAS Skinny Jeans - (Black)
Ring: amias - EGINO ring RARE 2
Shoes: SEMLLER Canvas Low Tops BLACK
Hair:  VOLTHAIR- Daniel Hair
Head: .LeLutka.Head.Guy
Head Applier:  STRAY DOG -  MIGUEL LELUTKA - TONE 04
Eyes: !TLB - Harper Eyes
Body: [Signature] Gianni Body
Pose: Sari-Sari - Dance II (bento)
Background: FOXCITY. #MOOD Gacha - 8 - Thin

No comments: