
We went all out with the grey, that we chose a nice icy scene because, I don't know it made sense at the time.
Maybe we are aliens from a doomed ice planet? Oh well have a look at our individual looks, Sakura first.

I think she has lived in those horns since she got them, and I don't blame her.

Me, I am living in the boots I got at Fantasy Faire time.
Credits
On Sakura
Skin: -Glam Affair- Leah Grey skin (from Wear Grey event no longer available)
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Drow (tinted)
Top: from the :::Sn@tch East Jesus::: set
Skirt: [Stellar] Suede Mesh Mini Skirt in grey ::SPECIAL::
(only seems to be on the marketplace, I couldn't find it in the store)
Shoes: (Shiny Things) Delphine pumps - black
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sachiko Mesh Hair - Whites Pack - Faded
Ring: MIASNOW Accessory - RING BOP ~BLACK DIAMOND
Eyes: Insufferable Dastard COTNv2 - Blind
Lashes: Schadenfreude Full Lashes
Horns: [ni.Ju] Portmanteau . white
On Phire (this still makes me giggle)
Skirt: Sn@tch Hiya Sailor Skirt (grey)
Shirt: MichaMi: Washed Out Tank in Gray (currently at TDR)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Hair: ::Exile:: In The Meantime:Midnight
Shoes: lassitude & ennui Prudence boots - black
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Grey ( previous Dressing Room - no longer available)
Eyes: .ID. Gem Eyes / Basics / Dark / Blue
Poses: Friend Pose: Miamai Model Pose_Believers (it may not be in the store yet)
Solo Poses: Fashunned poses by Sakura (no longer for sale)
Icy home world: A.D.D.Andel!Cave of Dreams Skysphere
No comments:
Post a Comment