Lets play a fun game of what is wrong with this picture. Nope it's not because she is blond. Nope, not because she is looking more fancy and less cute. Here I will fill you in....she is ear-less! I mean she has ears but she doesn't have her usual elf ears! She may kill me for pointing that out.
And here I am looking well like usual. I know I can be pretty boring. Oh well. Onto the credits!
Credits
Phire
Top Shirt: Nomine Jerusalem Lace Babydoll - green
Bottom shirt: JANE.intrinsic.tank.wh milk
Jeans: JANE - jeans.classic fit.indigo [fair heels]
Shoes: lassitude & ennui - (Rigged mesh) Boudoir mules black R+L
Necklace: Lolapop! Weeping Blossoms Necklace-Mint (no longer available)
Hair: ::Exile:: Someone Like You: Autumn
Skin: -Glam Affair - Layla Natural - D Clean
Eyeshadow: *Fishy Strawberry* Makeup - Allure - Gold Foil Eye Shadow (currently atThe Dressing Room)
Lashes: (Miriel) Lashes - Glamour (store closed)
Eyes: .ID. Classic Eyes v2 - Hazel
Dawn
shirt: :::Sn@tch Esperanza Blouse::: Green
Pants: JANE - wide leg pant.zooey.raven
Shoes: !* Rebel -X- *! AKI Flats - Leather Black
Hair: Exile Josie for the Dressing Room Blue (no longer available)
Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Bianca_Sand 06 + *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Boobie Cleaves Sand 01
Necklace: Balderdash- Charmed, I'm sure - Faery Hoard - Necklace
Lashes: Schadenfreude Full Lashes
Eyes: Right: .ID. COTNv2 - Blind
Left: Shine Monet Truffle
Umbrellas: Lolapop! My Own Darkness



No comments:
Post a Comment