Monday, February 10, 2020

Who Is In Charge



      There are times I get all dressed up and have no idea the kind of photo I want to take. That is when I get a little help from my friends. In fact you can just make out his silhouette there in the foreground.  Is he sitting there waiting for me to come over as called? Maybe he is sitting there because I told him to. That is up to you to determine for yourself. Only we know the true story behind the photo. Isn't that the fun of photography and art, it can be seen in different ways by each individual person. 


      And here I am all up close and personal so you can see the details of my look. I hope you have a wonderful and please let me know how you saw the first picture!

Credits
Top: Bauhaus  - Kim Top / Black
Skirt: Bauhaus  - Kim Skirt / Black
Necklace: NANIKA - Viena Necklace Black (@ Shiny Shabby)
Boots: .Mutresse. Alexia Boots
Hair: DOUX - Meghan Hairstyle
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - APRICOT CLEMENTINA skins
Lipstick: WarPaint* Velveteen lipstick - set 1 -
Eyeshadow: WarPaint* Villainous eyeshadow [Omega]
Eyes: .euphoric ~Bewitched Eyes Collection (Powder Pack/LAQ March)
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara

No comments: