Friday, February 7, 2020

Springtime Wishes


      I don't think I am the only one who is ready for spring to be here. I always look forward to the blossoming flowers and the spring showers. And bubbles! For some reason even though I know the science part of bubbles, they have always seemed magical to me. Maybe it is the iridescent shine to them, or how they float gently in the air, but possibly it is the whimsical nature of bubbles that I enjoy? Either way I could while away the day happily blowing bubbles and watch them float off until they pop. Here is a picture with bubbles so I stop yammering on about them and make you all think I am off my nut.


      I think I am going to cut this one short before I go on and on about the joyful nature of bubbles and all things springtime and childlike.

Credits
Dress: Tres Blah - Sadie Mini Dress - Ditsy Green   (@ N21)
Hair: Tableau Vivant \\  Tara hair - Fades
Ribbon: Schadenfreude Vitra Ribbon Wrist
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - APRICOT CLEMENTINA skins
Ears: ^^Swallow^^ Charm Ears
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Po^Z -Lets make bubbles * Bento pose with props *

No comments: