Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Craft Time

      On the weekends I like to take out some of my craft supplies and create things. Usually it's something to decorate the house for whatever holiday or season the month may represent. For instance in September I made some silvery apples and some with red chunky glitter because to me September will always mean back to school and apple picking season. Lately I have been doing some autumnal crafting, like making a wreath for my front door. While I am being crafty I usually have some sort of mushy Hallmark movie playing in the background. What can I say I have a soft spot for cheesy romances where you know it's going to end happily ever after.

Craft Time

      Luckily this week there was no glitter involved. There may have been a joke made about be getting glitter all over the bed once. Basically my darling child said "I thought we talked about this. No more strippers in the bed!". I am totally raising that one right if I do say so myself. 


Credits

Top: Tres Blah -  Oversized Sweatshirt (Maitreya) - Love & Hate
Pants: Stories&Co. Signature Latex Leggings - Black / Maitreya
Hair: *TKW* Carta ( at Hair Fair)
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v3.2
Head Applier: [PF] Pippa - CATWA Applier -Vanilla ( August Powder Pack)
Eye Applier: Banana Banshee [Catwa] - Etta - Light sclera
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Poses: oOo Studio: Thoughts
Craft Supplies: *Second Spaces* craft room - washi tape
                            *Second Spaces* craft room - stamps
       *Second Spaces* craft room - papers
       *Second Spaces* craft room - crafts on the go beige
       *Second Spaces* craft room - punches
       tarte. catch all & washi tape
Dresser: {what next} Amelie Large Chest of Drawers
TV: Amala - Flatscreen TV

No comments: