Friday, October 5, 2018

Morning Run

Morning Run

      Here I am taking a time out to drink some water after a sunrise run on the beach. At least this is what I think it would look like if I ever did such an activity. A sunrise run combines two things that are not my favorites, running and being up early. What can I say this gal likes her sleep. This post was also inspired by the hair that I picked up at hair fair. It's from tram and it made me think of someone who had just finished working out, in a good way obviously! The Hair Fair ends on Sunday so if you haven't been there yet run!

Credits

Top: Tres Blah - Basic Tank (Lara) - Yellow
Pants: Tres Blah - Scrunched Sweats (Maitreya) - Black
Hair: tram H0913 hair (at Hair Fair)
Head: CATWA HEAD Lona v3.2
Head Applier: - PUMEC - Asha  -  May - CATWA HEAD HUD (April Powder Pack)
Eye Applier: Banana Banshee [Catwa] - Etta - Light sclera
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Pose: *!R.O!* Sporty BENTO Pose w/ Mesh Sports Bottle (wear)

No comments: