Monday, October 6, 2008

Sleak and Savvy?



A while back when I was stalking the Lucky Chair at La Sylphide I was getting a little antsy and decided to wander around a bit. I found myself inside of "Savvy?". While the designer behind "Savvy?" may be designing for Armidi these days that doesn't mean you can't still get her original works, which I shall call Vintage Dakota. I found quite a few things in the shop that caught my eye, one of them being the riding gloves that I am wearing. The zipper detailing on the glove just makes me giddy. I feel all sorts of posh, and I am not talking Spice Girl either.


A girl can't have enough little black dresses and the Little Black Ache dress is a great one to add to your closet. The top and glitch pants come on all the appropriate layers, leaving you options for making the look your own. Today I simply accessorized with some gold jewelry to accent the zippers on the gloves. I feel ready to go out to all the fancy resorts and party it up with all the pretty people. Anyone for drinks and dancing in Vegas?

Your credits my darlings
Dress: "Savvy?" Little black Ache
Gloves: "Savvy?" Blood riding gloves
Hair: HoH Hillary- sandy
Jewelry: Miriel bauble necklace and bracelet- gold
Skin: La Sylphide Erin Tan Smoky Blood Red
Eyelashes: Cake bedroom lashes
Boots: Maitreya dune boots- black

No comments: