Saturday, July 26, 2008

Lolli hair!!

*dances back over to the blog*


Hey guess what kiddies, Katat0nik has made hair! She named it Lolli, however I am going to call it "my lazy hair". What am I naming it this? Why it is simple really this single cute 'do is scripted not only to resize, but to change hair and bow color! Thirteen different hair colors to be exact. I know I counted and took pictures, wanna see? Who am I kidding, of course you do!


*click me for a bigger picture*

*Dances away singing "I have new hair new hair la la la la la la"
Credits
Lolli hair and star fall jumper that you can only see the straps of :)- *katat0nik*
skin- Crys_sunkissed_smoke eyes_ice lips- PXL Creations
lashes- Lula heavy lashes- Insolence
eyes-reflex 4 realistic blue- Eyes 2C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're too cute!

Dawn said...

omg I just bought this hair and it is the greatest hair EVER!!!

*dances with Phire*