Friday, July 25, 2008

*katat0nik* is a star!

Poor Sakura had to deal with my excitement over the latest dollarbie dress from *katat0nik*. I think I danced around in front of her in that dress more times then I can count, but you can't blame a girl for being excited can you? I had been sitting on my hands not so patiently waiting for Katat0nik to release this dress, which is only available at the new Freestyle main store. How versatile is this dress, it comes with two pairs of leggings and two skirts! I of course chose to pair it up with my Bowie Mary Janes also from *katat0nik*, the bows are color change and matched the dress perfectly. I am almost positive these were a very special group gift and not available in stores. I accessorized with my Angel necklace from Violet Voltaire because it carried the hearts and stars that are in the dress. See how clever I am :) Oh and my raspberry lips are too shabby either :)



*dances off in her dress*

Credits
Dress- Starry Dress by *Katat0nik*- *Freestyle* mainstore
shoes- Bowie Mary Janes- *Katat0nik* exclusive group gift
skin- Crys_light_cat eyes_raspberry lips- PXL Creation
hair- Annie May-chocolate-Celestial Studios
necklace- Angel set-white/silver- Violet Voltaire
eyes- Reflex 4 Realistic blue--Eyes 2C
lashes- wild brush- Aphrodite Creations
Poses- various ones- [LAP]

No comments: