Thursday, July 24, 2008

I Wanna Be The Very Best!!

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To train them is my cause
I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each Pokemon to understand
The power that's inside


Hai! Got that song stuck in your head yet? >:3 Good! I am here to admit that back when I was about 19 and Pokemon invaded the US I was an addict. I played the games (original ones, yay black and white!) I had complete collections of cards a deck, watched the show, had toys, the whole nine yards. Even now 10 years later I find myself squealing over the cuteness that is Pikachu! Scare you away with my dorkiness yet? No? Yay!


I have had the Pokeball backpack from Kalico Kreations for about a year now but didn't really wear it often. I dug it out the other day and started going through my inventory and did my best to look like Misty ( you know if Misty was older and a Elf and ahh never mind )^_^ (btw my pokedeck was all Water!)

Please excuse me now I have business to attend to. Some punk wants to challenge me to a duel! Polywhirl! I choose You! (watches you all the fashionistas scream in horror from my weirdness)


CREDITS!

Backpack: [KK] Pokeball Backpack (Kalico Kreations)

Skin : :GP: Opaline-Juxt

Piercing: Nomine triple captive bead rings

Ears: Illusions - Mystic Ear : Elfin/Naturals

Hair: Gritty Kitty: WHITE Penny (Tinted Red by me)

Shirt: /artilleri/ zee tank top *yellow*

Overall shorts: From the [Decoy] Flava Pop *Dark* - Citrus Mix set

Socks: *EtchD* School Girls (black) Stars

Sneakers: AKEYO_shoes_CHUCKS LowTop

No comments: