Sunday, July 27, 2008

You can't go WRONG in stars

I am sure you all are going to be so tired of me and my love of stars. Sorry, but a girl likes what she likes. Okay anyway this posts starry goodness it the Starry Hoodie from Wrong. My pictures do not do justice to the fabulosity of this hoodie. It comes in other colors but I picked the pink, oh and for you none star lovers there are plain ones too, but really why be plain when you can be a star?


Psst did you see my shoes? Yup there are stars upon thars :D


Credits
Hoodie- Starry Hoodie(pink)- WRONG
Pants- (CS) Jeans black- Celestial Studios
Shoes- MixFlip Sneakers-Purple Stars- [Detour]
Hair- Victoria-bitter chocolate- House of Heart
Skin-Crys_light_natural eyes_natural lips_Black EB_Freckles- PXL Creations
Eyes- Reflex4 realistic blue- Eyes 2C
Lashes- Lula heavy- Insolence
Poses- various- Mela's

No comments: