Tuesday, December 10, 2019

A Tuneful Tuesday - White Christmas

      This week we are doing a Tuneful Tuesday, mostly because I was having a bad day yesterday and couldn't focus long enough to write my usual Music Monday post. It is the holiday season after all and may of us are busy with all the things that come with that. In a twist of fate, or my subconscious doing it's thing I did dream about snow last night...and how much I don't miss it. So aside from random dreams I an not actually dreaming of a white Christmas, no matter how many Christmas cards I write.

Music Mondays (on a Tuesday) - White Christmas

      Hey look I finally got a handle on using depth of field. I know I am late to the game, but this is the first time it actually looks right. I know it's a silly thing to be excited about, but I have been trying foe ages! Hopefully next week I will be back to the usual Monday postings and I have a few random ones for the coming weeks. Now to get to work while you peruse the credits.

Credits
Top: Blueberry - FLF 11/29 - Tops  -
Jeans: Blueberry - Lila - Rolled Cuff Jeans - Booty 2
Hair: Exile:: Alanna
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy 3.07
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Chair: :CP: Bailey Chair
Desk: Second Spaces - Sugarplum Desk - mint/white
Cards: Second Spaces - holiday cards
Trees: hive // fir tree
Snow: [DDD] Shimmer Snow -
Cottage: .:M.LAW: Lisa winter cottage 04 (@ SaNaRae)

No comments: