Sunday, December 22, 2019

I am Predictable

      I swear I tried not to go with the obvious choice, in fact I was thinking water or ice, but sometimes we can't deny who we are. I am Phire and I will always have a strong draw to fire. What am I talking about you may be asking yourself, or not, I'm not a mind reader. Well you see at We <3 Roleplay right now there are elemental tops, that happen to match the elemental pants from lassitude & ennui. There were options for elements and I was going to go with something icy, but it was not meant to be.  Instead I embraced my inner fire and well, here have a look.


      If you couldn't guess I had a little fun with this one. Fireballs and candles and so much red. It's a good thing I can only wield fireballs in the digital world, because I have a feeling I would keep the firefighters busy otherwise.




Credits
Top: lassitude & ennui Elemental top - flame (@ We <3 Roleplay)
Pants: lassitude & ennui Elemental leggings - flame
Boots: lassitude & ennui Bernadotte boots Maitrteya Lara -black
Horns: [Cubic Cherry] {Aeon} horns
Hair: Exile:: Take It Slow
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - MAARTJE - caramel (Nov. '18 Powder Pack)
Makeup: alaskametro<3 "Impressionist" makeup set
Eyes: [Heaux] Grave Eyes - Flame
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: Astalianda - Sun Sparkle Pose Set (marketplace)
Background: .:Joplino:. Backdrop Shrine

No comments: