
After the whole wall set up for aquamarine we thought that standing in front of a blank background would be lame. So while Sakura changed I poured through my inventory looking for just the right something. After deciding that Sakura looked fancy and I look a little country, and I came across this fence I knew exactly what we were gonna do and all I had to say to Sakura was " We need mouse ears.", and she knew exactly what I was thinking. City Mouse and Country Mouse! Sadly we couldn't find mouse ears that we liked (we took a quick look on marketplace) we gave up and just took the pictures.

Here is fancy Sakura, hey compared to me she is fancy.

Here is my country bumpkin bum. Now we are on the hunt for some tea green. Maybe a cup of green tea will help in the pursuit?
Credits
Dawn
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Kamiko Mesh Hair - Blacks Pack- Storm
Eyes: .ID. Creature of the Night v2/Blind (R)
.ID. Beach Eyes 3 - Left
Skin: -.::Mother Goose's::. Hami(A)4
Ears: [Gauze] High Elf Ear =Jewelry:Bane=- Natural
Shirt: Schadenfreude Navy Eleanor Sleeveless Blouse
Shoes: S@BBiA::Strap Pumps:black
Skirt: JANE - maxi skirt.meena.charcoal
Lashes: Schadenfreude Lashes Set 1 Full Lashes
Phire
Pants: JANE - 27 jeans.dirty
Shoes: HOC - Hocs Lowtops - female
Shirt: /artilleri/ Selma blouse (jacket layer) *navy dots*
Hair: W&Y New 28 "Type C
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. Pia_3
Eyes: Shine Monet Atlantis
Fence: :+:SS:+: On the Fence - Couples Pose
No comments:
Post a Comment