Thursday, December 11, 2008

Phire by Achariya

Hmm that makes it sound like a celebrity perfume. Does that make me the perfume or the free gift with purchase? Oh well Ach decided she wanted to see a more gothy Phire and I was willing to oblige.


Ach suggested a dress from Haunted Zuzu so off I went. I admit Sakura had to talk me out of getting this adorable purple and green dress telling me it wasn't goth. So I looked around a bit more and settled on the Circus Kitana dress. Next stop was Kin for some hair. I grabbed the Blossom hair in red because darn it I needed a color other then black and white! I already had a nice skin and pair of thigh high boots so I was set.



Credits!
Dress: Haunted Zuzu Circus Kitana
Boots: Dark Eden Nemesis Boots Midnight
Hair: Kin Blossom in red
Skin: Fleur Allure Ivory Vampy (launch gift-no longer available)

4 comments:

Kesseret Steeplechase said...

ooo I like you gothy :D

Auntykuro said...

waahahha, i was about to go buy your skin <3 darnit. you look awesome, and that hair is adorable (huh, i don't own it yet!)

Phire Zuhra said...

Kess just wait and see what else is coming!

Awwe sorry Ach. I am surprised you don't have this in your vast inventory!

Lokum Shilova said...

I love your comment about your purple dress! When i was looking for a retro I kept looking around black or purple but not 60's enough! you look great nice job