Saturday, December 13, 2008

I wanna be a Rockstar!

Another Dress Me Up challenge today, this time Lola wanted to see me as a 80's Glam Rockstar. I think I ended up a bit more Punk than Glam. >_> I blame the awesome Mohawk. *nod, nod*

Lola suggested I take a check out **Strayer** for the clothing. There were plenty of Rock star worthy pants there! I ended up picking these purple panther pants.

My next stop was for hair. Lola suggested I check out Black Maria. This store was new to me and I was excited to see so many well done Mohawks! I had a hard time choosing but finally settled on the TIARA hair in Red. I really like the movement of this hair. It's very fluffy. ^_^

She also suggested a skin with bright makeup, I decided to go with the Bad skin with the purple/green makeup from minajunk. I love how shimmery it is and I really love the glossy lips.


I cheated on the feather boa suggestion and pulled out my Vampire Coat in black from Amerie's Naughty. I love the feather trim on this coat. Ok it has peacock feathers, one of my many weaknesses. :p

One more item to finish off my Rock star look was the Love Star Guitar from **Strayer**. This guitar includes one version to wear on your back and a version to hold and rock out on with a playing animation.


Thank you, I love you all and Goodnight!

I'll trade you credits for a bowl full of green M&M's!

Jacket:
*aN* Vampire Coat_Black(F)

Pants:
**Strayer** Panther purple Pants

Guitar:
**Strayer** Love Star

Hair:
+BM+ TIARA Red

Boots:
SLink PVC Heelless boots

Gloves:
From KatatOnik Mortido dress

Skin:
minajunk BAD PurpleGreen 02

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooo awesome you pulled it off well :D

Auntykuro said...

that looks great on you, especially the black maria hair. :D i actually have some of that, i'll have to put it together like this! hee.

Unknown said...

love this look!!