Friday, December 12, 2008

I got Phired!

*hangs head in shame* Took me too long to come up with a corny title, I'm loosing my touch. I feel I must warn you that I'm a bit hormonal today so ignore me if I see a bit odd.

Moving on....My blogging partner in crime wanted to see me dressed in something tailored with chunky jewelry and hair that looks like I spent no time at all on but probably cost me a fortune to have done for the Dress Me up challenge.

Anyone who knows me, knows I would rather run through Armidi nekkid as the day I was born than run the grid in a tailored outfit, but here I am.

I actually have been eying this Mirands skirt set from Ivalde for a while now but it never seemed by style (see previous sentence) so I just admired it from afar. As soon as Phire issued the challenge I knew I was getting this dress. Be warned if you don't like system skirts, this lovely outfit has one. It's very well done however so other than the removal of my round booty (looked like I had stuffed a giant pillow under my dress O_o) I would wear it more often, you know if I wore tailored stuff. The outfit comes with cuffs and a nice sculpted collar but I couldn't wear the collar because it was on the same attach point as the necklace and I was too lazy to change attach points. I fail =__=

As for the hair, this is one I already owned from Armidi. I love the casual bun in the back with little bits of hair sticking out and the lovely bits hanging down in the front. Yes, I am aware I'm blond (blonde?). It happens.


The skin is one of my favorites from Redgrave's Jennifer Line in Pale. The glossy lips and the smoky eyes are fantastic.

If you haven't been over to Poetic Eyes yet, why not? There is a Christmas freebie out and while you are there go pick up some eyes. I am wearing the shallow water eyes. These are so realistic it's kinda scary.

If anyone has any more suggestions for the challenge feel free to let me know. I have a nice little list going already and I really enjoy doing this.

Now if you will excuse me I need to get out of this dress and go run nekkid through Armidi, who's coming with me?

Credits:

Dress: ~Ivalde~Mirands grey skirt set
Hair: (Armidi Hair) The Soho - Platinum Collection
Eyes: pc eyes by LL - shallow water Poetic Eyes
Necklace: chicoco Heart ring necklace
Skin: *REDGRAVE* Pale Skin -Jennifer- Smoky4
Shoes:(Shiny Things) Classics - black

1 comment:

Auntykuro said...

you look really pretty <3 the hair is perfect, very definitely "i spent a fortune on this breezy mess."