Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Stars upon thars

Damn that Ivey Deschanel of Sn@tch fame she got me to two ways with these Sneech sweaters! No only did she appeal to my addiction to stars, but she also made my inner child smile. For those of you who don’t know the Sneeches are these yellow creatures with or without stars on their bellies. It is a great book by Dr. Seuss it teaches all about discrimination and how we are all the same no matter what we look like on the outside. I had to dig it out when I got these sweaters and began reading to my kids because it is a very important lesson. But I am getting way off track.


The Sneech sweater comes in eight colors and is on both the shirt and jackets layers with prim cuffs and collar. I could not just cover my arms and chest with stars, oh no, I had to go and cover my booty with them too! I am wearing the adorable Starry boy shorts from Jaywalk. They are super cute with a little prim tie, you know for easy access….or so I have been told. Lya Muse has ventured beyond shoes and is now making some cute clothes. There is more then just these shorts, you need to go see for yourself and you may just get lucky at one of the two lucky chairs in the store!

Credits so you can have stars upon yars?

Top- Sn@tch Sneech sweater in grey
Shorts- Jaywalk Starry boyshort ~black
Hair-PE Adi Sambuca
Skin- La Sylphide Erin Tan Cocoa

1 comment:

Hot Rockstar said...

Cool! Love the shorts!!

http://hot-rockstar.blogspot.com/