Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Phire awaits Phall

Aren't I punny? All jokes aside I can not wait for fall, the cool weather, crisp air, beautiful foliage and the smell of wood burning stoves. All the things that make autumn in New England unrivaled. I will admit that I bought this half coat from Kurotsubaki mostly for the CSR card, that was until I wore it. The minute I put it on it made me feel all warm and cozy. I loved it so much that I just had to share with everyone.



The jeans and boots just add to that fall feel, at least for me because once the cool weather hits I give up my sneakers for my boots. I have about as much love for boots in RL as I do in SL and trust me that is a ton of love! I also have my new eyes from Miriel that I am in love with. I think if I could I would marry these eyes! But enough of my babble and gushing here are the credits

jacket: Kurotsubaki half_coat_black
jeans: [Decoy]genesis 10 jeans-Dark rust
boots: Maitreya Dune- Burgundy
eyes: Miriel(Standard eyes)-Open Ocean from the Luminous II Collection
skin: Adam n Eve Persephone t3-make up creme
hair: *Truth* Jennifer- honey
lashes: Aphrodite Creations lashes Wild Brush

No comments: