Monday, January 13, 2020

Almost Half a Month In

      We are almost two weeks into the new year and I have already been slacking. At least it appears as such. Really I have been cleaning my inventory and trying to sort everything, and I have been playing around with the Black Dragon viewer. I am slow to catch on to new things, but was informed it was better for photos. It took me a while to figure out how to set my movements and such because, well I am so used to Firestorm.  Anyway as I do every year I made no resolutions, instead I have set goals for myself. It seems more positive that way. Anyway now that I got that out of the way lets move on!


      As I was cleaning my inventory I came across an outfit that I had planned of taking pictures of when it first came out. Instead it was my first look for the Black Dragon viewer. I was originally going to title this post "Resolutions are for Quitters" but that seemed harsh. 


      I love cookies so I could never give them up completely. I have however giving up chocolate in my non-digital life for medical reasons so I am living out my chocolate chip cookie love in SL. It also doesn't hurt that my outfit is in my favorite color.


      You can see the details of everything so clearly in this picture. Get used to seeing more of this and also maybe a few magical pictures as I learn Photoshop this year. Don't worry if I use Photoshop on a picture I will let you know so you don't go crazy trying to find whatever. I know how that goes! I also have another project in the works this year so stay tuned for that. Now onto the credits!

Credits
Outfit: 16 -Sorumin- Cookies mood GACHA -Yellow sweater- Maitreya
Shoes: 07 -Sorumin- Cookies mood GACHA -Red shoes- Maitreya
Cookies: 02 -Sorumin- Cookies mood GACHA -Cookies pack- (in hand)
Hair: Navy+Copper - Parfait
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - CARAMEL KAYA skins
Eyes: AG. Comet Eyes Gacha - Omega - 02 RARE
Eyelashes: LAQ ~ LAQ Eyelashes 10
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Background: MINIMAL - Bakery Backdrop

No comments: