Wednesday, April 24, 2019

Realm Two in my Meanderings

      So before we get to far into the tale of my wanderings through this realm I have to admit here and no that I am, at times, less than brilliant. You see this year I didn't want to take pictures of the sims as a whole, I wanted the little details. At the end of my post you will see why this wasn't my best plan. Today we are venturing into TrollHaugen, home of the LitFest. As you start your walk into the area you will need to make sure you have on the proper footwear.

The pathway


      See what I mean, if you rock those heels the rocks will rock you right back, or something. As you follow the path you are greeted by some very well behaved farm animals. Now that I think about it these well behaved animals may just be Troll food...

The Animals


      Beyond the farmlands are a quaint little town that looks like it popped right up out of a storybook. Unfortunately I am not well versed in the world of architecture so I am unaware of what to call this particular style of building, other than fairytale style.

The Town

      You can see what I mean when I spoke of it looking like it was straight from a fairytale. Now remember back to the beginning when I shared my secret of being less than brilliant at times? Well here is there you see it pay off. Remember also that I mentioned that the looked like they popped right up out of a story book? Well it wasn't till yesterday (the previous pictures were taken about a week ago) that I realized they houses did literally pop up out of a story book! So lesson learned, I need to take in the whole BIG picture.

The Whole


On the plus side it's nice to see that all Trolls aren't illiterate beastly things.

Visit Trollhaugen at The Fantasy Faire
Check out The Calender of Events for Litfest offerings.

No comments: