My eyes kept closing so I went with it. I could sit here and say it was all on purpose, but that would seriously be a big fat lie. It's just the way it happened. I am wearing some meshy goodness today, from head to toe. I'm not kidding, hair- mesh, boots-mesh, clothes in between - mesh, and well a little fishnet thrown in for good measure.
The previously mentioned mesh hair is currently available at faMESHed, and the rest are available in their respective stores, no worries I got you covered at the end. I think that is all I have in me to write at the moment, my brain is still kinda stewed.
Credits
Skirt: e! Defiant Mini Skirt (Graphite)
Shirt: e! Lola Top Polka (Cherry)
Boots: lassitude & ennui - Wanderlust - black
Fishnet: insanya NetNight Set Stockings and gloves - Black
Hair: ::Exile:: Call Me Maybe:Rouge (at faMESHed)
Nose ring: G.G Addicted Piercing N751
Necklace: [VIRTUAL/INSANITY] LENORE Necklace v2
Bracelet: {Cherry} Mercury Cameo Bracelet - onyx (Disco Deals may be gone by now, but try)
Skin: ::DT:: ::Megan:: Cream - Basic CL1 EBBrown
Eyes: MIASNOW Eyes - DRAMATIC MD Exclusive LiteGrey
Poses: Fri.day - Bliss.Pose Set
No comments:
Post a Comment