Thursday, January 16, 2020

Some Mornings Are Great...

      ...Some not so much. Some days are so full of pain you can't help but cry. Luckily those days aren't often, but when the do happen I can always count on the combination of a hot cup of coffee and the caffeine that lies within. The pain can be physical or emotional, but for me it's usually the physical kind. 



      Having an auto-immune disease can suck big time. Some mornings everything hurts and just getting out of bed can feel like a major victory. Unfortunately it's also the thing that can cause long times between posts. The biggest cause of the tears is frustration, all the things that were easy or pain free that I took for granted. Trying to do all the things I want to, but knowing I have to give priority to the things that I need to do. Don't get me wrong there are good days and I take advantage of them as much as I can. I guess I needed to share today. Don't worry I promise this will be the only one for a long time that is all raw and truthful about my non-digital life. Go forth and read the credits and shop!


Credits
Top: Decoy - Rosalie Crop Top: Ice (@Collabor88)
Jeans: RIOT / Bella Jeans - Maitreya
Earrings: CELESTE - Caffeine Earrings  - Gold (@ The Liaison Collaborative)
Necklace: CELESTE - Caffeine Necklace - Gold (@ The Liaison Collaborative)
Hair: Magika - Hair - Faye
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s{K}ins - CARAMEL KAYA skins
Tears: LAQ ~ Falling Tears
Eyes: .euphoric ~Fiona Eyes  Applier ~[Laq]Pack#01
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Pose: FOXCITY. Early Mornings Bento Single Pose

No comments: