Monday, December 30, 2019

Music Mondays - Auld Lang Syne

      I admit I had to look up the lyrics to this one because I can only really remember the first couple of lines. I figured this would be the best song choice to finish up on as it is popular on New Year's Eve, which just happens to be tomorrow (or today for you future dwellers). If I had planned this better I would have incorporated all the lines from the song, but the cup o' kindness bit always stands out to me and it gave me an excuse to use one of my many teacups. 



     
    So now here I am offering to let you sip from my cup of kindness. Don't worry I am germ free! Now I shall not be forgetting old acquaintances since that seems harsh. I hope your New Year bring nothing but wonderful things, or at the very least the strength to get through the crappy parts. Kisses for everyone!

Credits
Sweatshirt: e.marie // Ari Sweatshirt - White { lara }
Boots: Schadenfreude Soft White Dulzura Boots
Rings:  Kibitz - Becca's rings -  silver
Hair: Moon. Hair. // Sunflower
Head: LAQ Bento - Ivy
Head Applier: 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Billy - caramel
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Teacup: Schadenfreude Heart in a Teacup (resized)
Background: [Cubic Cherry] {Ficceh} lovely corner PASTEL
Poses: Serendipity: agnese...

No comments: