Friday, October 31, 2008

You're Mean One.....


EveryWho Down in Who-ville Liked Halloween a lot...

But the Grinch,Who lived just north of Who-ville, Did NOT!

The Grinch hated Halloween! The whole Spooky season! Now, please don't ask why. No one quite knows the reason. It could be her head wasn't screwed on just right. It could be, perhaps, that her shoes were too tight. But I think that the most likely reason of all May have been that she hated horror most of all.

But,
Whatever the reason, the horror or shoes, She stood there on All Hallows Eve, hating the Whos.......


Yes my friends, it is true. I am the Grinch who stole your Halloween candy. I had the holiday ruined for me as a child and I have never liked it since. The only thing I see this day being good for is candy and lots of it. So don't turn your backs on me. Because while you are running after each other with plastic axes through your heads I'll be stealing your candy!

Oh and please think twice about hiding behind a bush with a scary mask on ok? Your little "fun" may just ruin the holiday for some poor kid. kthnxbai.

Fine, here are your credits:
Skin: [][]Trap[][] Haunted White F

Hair: !!Calico Ingmann Creations!! Mania LE Halloween Colors (Halloween) Only available in the skull hunt in-store.

Kitty Parts: *katat0nik* (black & white) Neko Ears & Tail

Dress: *katat0nik* (candy corn2) Katty Dress

Boots: [LP] Synth Halloween Last Day to buy these!

Whiskers: [LP] Whiskers(Black)

Pumpkin: !* REBEL XTRAVAGANZA *! This one was a group gift but there are different varieties to buy in the shop too!

Oh and in case you don't know the above story is a parody of "How the Grinch stole Christmas" by Dr. Seuss. Read it here.

For those of you who love Halloween, enjoy your day, your parties and fun. For those of you like me that don't like Halloween, eat the candy anyways!

No comments: