Saturday, September 27, 2008

Will you wear gray?

Hey everybody it is Friday and the last day of my colors. If you heard the song the other day then you know that today's color is gray. As you may have read earlier Sakura finally released all the new boots I have been teasing you with all week!
So anyway yeah today was gray day and it was a gray and rainy day where I live in RL!


Who says gray as to be all somber and depressing? Not me! This cute Supernova outfit from Alchemy is covered in stars. Who can be in a bad mood with stars on them? Of course I am wearing my Lazy places boots and Fresh Baked Goods boots like I have every day this week. My hair today it the adorable Ringmaster hair from *katat0nik*. Oh my goodness the options with this hair is just mind boggling! The hair the lace the star...oh my! Not to be over looked it of course my skin from *mia*. Mia's skins definatly make you stand out in a crowd.


I am just yammering away tonight so I better go before driving everyone insane.

Here are your gray day credits
outfit: Alchemy Supernova - Smoke
Jewelry Fresh Baked Goods Turkish delight (black and white)
shoes; [LP] hya boots- cloud
skin: *mia* sophia 2.0 skin 8
hair- *katat0nik* ringmaster

No comments: