Friday, September 19, 2008

Which came first?



When I saw the photos of the Feathers Set that Myllie Writer of Persona released earier all I could think of was this nursery rhyme...

Higglety, pigglety, my black hen
She lays eggs for the gentlemen
Gentlemen come every day
To see what my black hen doth lay.
Sometimes nine, and sometimes ten.
Higglety, piggelty, my black hen.

Now ladies I bet you if you put this dress on you would be having men lining up at your door too. The feather skirt is so light and airy and the texture of the feathers is devine. I just want to reach down and stroke them.


That's no too weird right? It has an beautiful feather brooch. I say when one of those gentleman come a calling you remove the feather and maybe tickles him with it, I hear the boys like that sort of thing.


Egg-celent credits
Dress: Persona Feathers Set
Stockings: katat0nik* (8 pairs - Dk colors/White Trim) Stockings
Skin: La Sylphide Erin Light Smoky Crimson
Hair: Curio Gala- black
Egg and nest: Sugar Mill What Came First? pose set

No comments: