Monday, September 1, 2008

Hurry!!!!


A notice went out today in the M&R Cupcakes group that the limited edition Plush skins were being marked down 50% and after Monday they would be gone forever! Only 25 of each skin tone were made. What are you all waiting for? These are beautiful!

I decided to go out of my normal look and try on the Cioccolato and whoa. I am in love. I have never wore a skin this dark before, mostly because I am a very pasty girl in RL, but I am very happy I chose this one! Hurry, hurry, hurry your bunns over to M&R Cupcakes now! These skins are available now for only $500L!! But after Monday they will go bye byes! Buy pretty skins, go home happy.

Also released today was this adorable check jacket from BP*. BettiePage Voyager makes the cutest clothes ever with amazing details! Beautiful textures and great use of prims.

A side note now. Sorry this post is kinda gushy and quick but I've been very busy both in SL and RL. I have a "to blog" folder staring me down because I had to put it on hold for just a little bit. If you have sent me review copies and I haven't done anything with them yet, fear not! I have just been working on trying to get a new release out for my shop and get the remodel done before my partner leaves for his vacation. In a couple days I will be right back on track again ^_^

Clicky Photo for better view, or better yet click links below to try demos of the skins and buy!!
Skin: M&R Plush Skin LIMITED EDITION - Cioccolato - Nudie
Jacket: BP* Check Jacket hood/navy-green
Hair: Sirena Hayden Black Pack (Jet)
Tank: /artilleri/ zee tank top short *white*
Pants: (CS) Cords - Brown
Sneakers: AKEYO_shoes_CHUCKS LowTop
Ears: Illusions *~*Mystic Ears: Elfin/Naturals

No comments: