Saturday, August 16, 2008

Yet another look I had to share

Yes that is right I am sharing another look I just felt the need to share. I was inspired by my RL combination of gray and pink today, though nothing this stylish let me assure you. This is the outfit I would love to wear in RL if I were to go out shopping for the day with the girls WITHOUT the kids in tow! Not only does it look comfortable but easy to get in and out of for all that trying on of clothes.


The shorts were a steal, or rather a find at the current hunt going on at the *AnnaH* store on the George 5 sim. There are 12 boxes hidden in the store and some contain poses. If you have the time I would check it out since it ends soon. Oh and the skin is another one you should rush for since it is one of the retiring Vivant lines from Fleur, half off no less!

On with the credits
shorts: *AnnaH* Paris Shorts II gray (Hunt store)
top: Aleri Darkes April top-rosy
hair: Philotic Energy Rhosyn sambuca
shoes: (Shiny Things) Clara Slingback-black
bag: ETD Everyday Tote (black)
skin: Fleur Vivant Buff Pin-Up3
eyes: Miriel standard eyes (open ocean)
lashes: Aphrodite Creations Wild Brush lashes

No comments: