Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Ruth Challenge!

Sakura mentioned the challenge to me and being bored with nothing to do on a Saturday night (sad I know)so I decided to give it a go. Here are my results, oh I decided to do a side by side comparison of the usual me and Ruth me.

Full body shot


face shots

It seems Ruth and I aren't all that dissimilar, which is kind of interesting and scary all at once. Does this make my normal self Ruth's hotter sister? Or maybe we are half sisters with the same Linden daddy? These are the questions that will now plague my mind.

Oh hey you may want credits huh?
top-{Gisaci} Classic Boucle sweater-White- Armidi
skirt-Denim Pants skirt/dark- BP* (this mainstore is being relocated as of the 10th)
shoes- Francoise flats- Shiny Things
necklace- Hathos necklace- KessKreations
skin-Crys_SK_fashion eyes_natural lips- PXL Creations
hair- Jennifer-toffee- Truth
eyes- Reflex 4 Realistic blue- Eyes 2C
lashes- Bedroom lashes- Cake
Poses- various- Pudge

No comments: