Saturday, June 7, 2008

Stary Eyed Surprise

Anyone who knows me well knows I love stars and just about anything celestial. My first tattoo in SL was a moon and sun and every time I see a star tattoo I have to have it. But this post isn’t about tattoos, it is about my very favorite outfit. It just fell into place perfectly. The top was a freebie one week from Sn@tch and the pants and tattoo are from another set from Sn@tch. See the stars on the jeans…love them! And the Angel necklace from Violet Voltaire is just icing on the cake. I had lusted after this necklace for a while and finally just had to have it. There you have it, short and sweet 



Credits
skin--Celeste [light/1]~dawn (group gift) []::Tuli::[]
jeans and tattoo- from the badass bitch from hell set- Sn@tch
top- starchild freebie (no longer free)- Sn@tch
hair- Janine II- ETD
eyelashes- bedroom lashes- Cake
necklace- Angel set - Violet Voltaire

No comments: