Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hi, My name is Sakuradawn.....

and I have an addiction to cherries.

The combination of the exciting news of KatatOnik's newest release Very Cherry and Phire's post about her Star addiction I decided it was time to come clean about my addiction. Cherries, cherries, and more cherries!!!! I just can't get enough! I have Cherries on just about everything you can imagine and when I saw photos of this newest dress I thought I had died and went to heaven. On top of that it has been released just a couple days before my RL birthday! (*cough June 21st cough*)



I love EVERYTHING about this dress! The adorable hand drawn cherries, the little hat, the tons of options for wearing it. The bows, did I mention the bows? KatatOnik is a genius! Oh! and the panties! Omigosh! The ruffle panties!!! (yeah this post has totally turned into me squealing about how cute and amazing this outfit is. Hush :p) Click on the photo for a better look, or better yet just go grab one for yourself!

The dress comes with 11 pieces total and is available in 10 colors. Red, pink, orange, green, olive, teal, blue, purple, gray and black.

Don't just stand there! Join me in my cherry addiction! I have cookies!!

CHERRY FLAVORED CREDITS!
Dress and shoes:
*katat0nik* (red) Very Cherry Dress - 11 Piece Set
*katat0nik* Mortido Mary Janes

Piercing: Nomine triple captive bead rings

Eye Lashes : Cake Bedroom Lashes

Ears: Illusions - Mystic Ear : Elfin/Naturals

Eyes: *Reflex 13 Realistic Green Eyes 2C

Glasses: primOptic glasses - stilo

Hair:ETD Celia - White

Skin: SKINS by LUNACY Skin - PHOENIXMedium nude gloss skins

1 comment:

Auntykuro said...

*squee* you look adorable. you and ellantha and I should wear our frocks and photo together sometime -- i have the one in orange, o'course. :3