Sunday, June 15, 2008

Hi my name is Phire......

.........and I am addicted to stars.
The other day Thimbles announced a bunch of new releases. Of course it was the Lust for Lloyd minidress that caught my eye. I mean come on it has stars and it is green, it doesn't get much better then that! As soon as I got a free moment I dashed over to the Thimbles shop in Retrology and picked myself up cute dress. I got the green, but had to get the unicorn color as well. I love that it comes with a sweater top (left) and mini-dress top(right). I am partial to the sweater top cause I am a cleavage bearing kinda girl, but those more conservative types out there can always throw a tank top on under it. Anyway I decided to pair the dress with my new skin from Lunacy. I am a big fan of the lips on the new Phoenix skins from there, they just look so juicy and kissable but not in an overly gloss you want to wipe off your mouth kind of way. Did that make sense to anyone else or just me? The skin came with 2 brow and freckle options, eyelashes and an updater bracelet. How cool is that?!?!?! Oh and I just have to show off my latest star necklace. This one was given to me as a gift, so pretty and the texture on the stars swirls around!

Enough of my chatter here are the pictures and the credits.










outfit-Lust for Lloyd Minidress and Sweater-Thimbles
shoes-Demi trainers- ETD
necklace-Bon*EmeraldStarStrand-BonBonniere
ring- La Jolla wedding band- RH Engel jewelry
hair-Gisela- Diversity Hair
skin-Phoenix-medium-retro mod-brow2-Lunacy
eyelashes- Bedroom lashes-Cake
eyes-En Nomine contacts-sea green eyes- Nomine

No comments: