Thursday, May 22, 2008

I remember when I lost my mind


I remember when
I remember
I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so pleasant about that face
Even your emotions had an echo
In so much space

The second I saw the Fash Con notice from Crimson & Clover I knew the Mrs. Lovett Hair would be mine. The wild, crazy curls popping out of the almost cutesy pigtails leaves you wondering if the girl wearing it is a sweetheart or a totally insane woman baking humans into meat pies. *See Sweeney Todd if you havn't a clue what I'm talking about*

As I was wandering about the shop I noticed a sign saying "Skins upstairs" Anyone that knows me, knows this is like the heavens parted and angels were singing. Especially so once I walked up those stairs and found the Gothique Skins seen here in Ri. These skins are gorgeous! Beautiful gothic makeups, pretty pale skin tone, Lovely. There was a sign near them saying 60% off. I'm not sure if this is a permanett thing or just a sale, but go grab demos now!

I knew that I would pair this hair and skin with the Carousel Dress from *katat0nik*. The beautiful details of the creepy carousel horse are just amazing. I love the little skull details on it.

No outfit is complete without boots. Boots are one of my many loves, and currently I have a ton of love for the Ghostfire Boots from *katat0nik*. See that awesome design on the back? Yeah I'll be getting more of them soon......soon...

But maybe I'm crazy
But maybe you're crazy
Maybe we're crazy
Probably....

FRESH BAKED CREDITS (HUMANS NOT INCLUDED)
Lyrics : Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
Dress : *katat0nik* (orange/green) Carousel Dress
Boots : *katat0nik* Ghostfire Boots (gray/black) [Stomp Lightly]
Skin: *C + C* Gothique (Ri)Crimson & Clover
Hair : *C +C* Mrs. Lovett Black Crimson & Clover
Eye Lashes : Cake Bedroom Lashes
Eyes : Eyes 2C Realistic Purple Veinsless
Piercings : Rave Nation Virulent Piercings
Ears: Illusions - Mystic Ear : Elfin/Naturals

1 comment:

Auntykuro said...

yay sakuralei!!

you look lovely. great choice of outfit, and i dig the hair very much!

<3