Thursday, May 29, 2008

How we quit the forest


I will let the beauty of this dress speak for itself as I think all that have blogged this have already said the things I wanted to say. I will leave you with nothing more than the credits. (click the photo for a larger view)

<3

CREDITS
Dress: (sea) how we quit the forest ~silentsparrow~
Hair/hat: Gritty Kitty: BLUE Thursday
Boots: (Shiny Things) Old Boots wide - black
Eyes: Emortal EyeZ Icee Blue large pupil large iris
Piercing: Tri Lip Rings & Spike Septum Deeks
Choker: Refuge: Cuff Necklace
Bracelet: Refuge: Convicted Cuffs
Ring: *i-Candy* - Butterfly Ring [Blue]
Eye Lashes : Cake Bedroom Lashes
Ears: Illusions - Mystic Ear : Elfin/Naturals
Skin: Gala Phoenix Classic Sienna (I am joining the plea for these skins to be released again!!! I only was able to get one during the skin fair and I need more!)
Photo Location: Chouchou @ Broadmead

No comments: